Coming Together to Move Toward Something Better
Join Us During Ali Week to Help Build a Vision for a Series of Powerful Community Conversations
The Louisville community is amazing. We have so many people coming together to make a difference for our neighbors, our city, and the world. But it is often difficult to reach and gather a broad range of people who bring different perspectives, gifts, needs and connections to address our communities most important issues.
Coming Together to Move Toward Something Better is an initiative that connects to Muhammad Ali’s Principles of Giving and Dedication. The initiative will culminate in a series of dynamic, collaborative, experiential gatherings about some of the Louisville Metro community’s most important issues and opportunities.
Our June 4th ALI WEEK gathering is for community leaders who are curious about the initiative, want to have a voice in determining our direction and/or would consider getting involved in the effort. Join us for this meeting to:
- Connect with other socially-conscious community leaders
- Have a voice in determining the topics for one or more community conversations
- Gain new insights from diverse voices that you may not otherwise hear
- Explore an opportunity to engage people and drive change in a new way
- Get more energized and empowered to impact causes that are important to you
We look forward to seeing you on June 4th! Feel free to contact Katie Gaughan in the meantime at 502-905-3813 or Katie@ReachPointC.com with questions, comments or ideas.
- Location: Story Louisville, 900 East Main Street