ABOUT THE ALI CENTER
The Muhammad Ali Center is a multicultural center with an award-winning museum dedicated to the life and legacy of Muhammad Ali. The Center's museum captures the inspiration derived from the story of Muhammad Ali’s incredible life and the six core principles that have fueled his journey.
Mobilize Muhammad Ali's legacy to foster respect, inspire generations of changemakers, and advance social justice.
MUCH MORE THAN A MUSEUM
In its 16-year history, the Center has created programs that exemplify the principles of Muhammad Ali and the mission of the Center. Over the past decade, the Center has developed impactful programming serving children and adults, reaching people of all cultures, nationalities, ages, and geographic areas.
Inspiration is Ali’s gift, and his six core principles mark his true legacy—a legacy that has the power to live on, beyond the man, and beyond the walls of the Center.
MUHAMMAD ALI CENTER AWARDS
- TripSavvy Editor's Choice Award for "Best for Sports Fans" (2019)
- Best Designed Museum in Kentucky, Architectural Digest (2018)
- TripSavvy Editors' Choice Award for Best Specialty Museums (2018)
- Best of the Best Museums, American Bus Association (2017)
- Top Family Attraction Worth Traveling For!, FlipKey.com a TripAdvisor Company (2016)
- Official Best of "Best Cultural Attraction" in the State of Kentucky (2011)
- Bronze MUSE Award for Video, The American Association of Museums, Media and Technology Award/Exhibit "The Greatest" (2007)
- Best New Attraction Award, North American Travel Journalists Association (2006)
- Best Places List, Pathfinders Travel Magazine (2006 and 2007)
- Best Museum Environment, Silver Design Award, Event Design Magazine (2006)