Welcome to the Muhammad Ali Center employment opportunities page. We are proud of the significant achievements of our international culture center and museum and we offer a variety of rewarding work experiences. These positions range from entry level to advanced positions for professionals who have achieved distinction in their field and include jobs that are full-time, part-time, seasonal, and volunteer. If no opportunities are currently listed, please check back as this page is updated when openings become available. The Muhammad Ali Center is an equal opportunity employer.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Title: DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Application Close Date: March 27, 2020
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (includes but not limited to):
- Designs, implements and manages all fundraising activities including annual giving, endowment and capital campaigns, sponsorships for events, exhibits and other special projects;
- Manages all strategies and activities for donor cultivation, solicitation, and relations, with a specific focus on qualified individuals, foundations, and corporations;
- Develops relationships with and maintains contact with qualified foundations and corporations with the goal of developing grant proposals; and
- Develops a comprehensive planned-giving program.
Board of Directors Relations
- Works with the Development Committee of the Board of Directors and the CEO to develop strategies to initiate and meet aggressive fundraising goals; and
- Develops fundraising training for Directors.
Development Office Infrastructure
- Creates office systems to support all Development projects and operations; and
- Supervises donor, gift, and membership record-keeping and acknowledgement program.
- Manages and develops a system to recognize current MAC members and increase membership, both individual and corporate.
- Manager of Development
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of proven fundraising experience.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Muhammad Ali Center is a cultural attraction and an international education center that is inspired by the ideals of its founder Muhammad Ali. The Ali Center’s 2 ½ levels of innovative exhibits, educational and public programming carry on Muhammad’s legacy and inspires exploration of the greatness within each of us. The Center is a gathering place where people can come to learn, share, and celebrate our commonalities as human beings, and formulate ways of advancing humanity today and in the future.