Welcome to the Muhammad Ali Center employment opportunities page. We are proud of the significant achievements of our international culture center and museum and we offer a variety of rewarding work experiences. These positions range from entry level to advanced positions for professionals who have achieved distinction in their field and include jobs that are full-time, part-time, seasonal, and volunteer. If no opportunities are currently listed, please check back as this page is updated when openings become available. The Muhammad Ali Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Title: EDUCATION FACILITATOR (Part-Time)
Reports to: Education Manager
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Application Close Date: December 3, 2014
Job Description Summary: Education Facilitator is responsible for facilitating daily fieldtrip experiences for school-aged students from January 12, 2015 to February 27, 2015. S/he will act as a resource to students, volunteers, and teachers. Schedule will be 10-25 hours per week.
- Facilitate tours for groups of up to 200 visitors by providing clear and precise information and directions.
- Provide information and answer questions about the Muhammad Ali Center and the Muhammad Ali Center exhibits.
- Maintain a safe and orderly environment for all visitors.
- Provide excellent customer service to all visitors.
- Assist senior Education staff as needed.
- Assist with clean-up and preparation for the following day tours.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience working with school-aged students.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong oral communication, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
Must be available for TRAINING: January 12-16, 2015
To apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org