Volunteers are the heart and soul of the Center. They make sure that individuals and groups going to the Center have an engaging, enriching, and inspiring experience. They also help us with the many projects that contribute to the mission of the Center.
We are always looking for dynamic and passionate individuals, young and old, who will help the Center preserve and share the legacy and ideals of Muhammad Ali: promote respect, hope and understanding, and inspire adults and children everywhere to be as great as they can be.
Volunteering at the Center promises to be a meaningful and growth-oriented opportunity that takes into account your passions, skills, and life experience, as well as the needs of the Center. There is a large, and growing, range of opportunities for volunteer involvement, and many of them only need enthusiasm, energy, good communication skills, and a willingness to commit a few hours a month.
Giving is one of Muhammad Ali’s Core Principles. And nowhere is Giving more evident than in the gift of time and effort to others. Our volunteers are rewarded by the feeling that they are giving back to their community by being part of an organization whose mission includes helping people find the greatness within themselves, and inspiring change in others.
Other benefits include:
- Complimentary family membership (after 50 hours of service each year)
- Free parking when volunteering at the Center
- Recognition and awards, including a yearly luncheon
- Discounts in the Center store
- Special access to all programming, including new exhibit openings
Please join us and become a volunteer at the Muhammad Ali Center.
Five great reasons to volunteer at the Muhammad Ali Center
- Inspiration – you will be in an inspiring environment, and you’ll help inspire our guests
- Growth and learning – you can attend a number of programming activities that will have you see the world around you differently
- Interpersonal skills – you will gain self-confidence, improve your public speaking skills, and develop greater leadership skills
- Friendship – you will meet and make new friends from all over the world
- Where else can you say that you are working for The Greatest?
Please download the application to become a volunteer. Please note: you must be 16 years of age or older.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Director of Education, Outreach, and Curation