THE VISITOR EXPERIENCE
A visit to the Center is not just an experience, but a journey into the heart of a champion. The Center’s two-and-a-half levels of award-winning exhibits and galleries invite visitors to explore Muhammad Ali’s legendary life, as well as to reflect upon one’s own individual values, inner strength, character, and what makes you the greatest person you can be. Take a breathtaking journey through the Center’s interactive and multimedia exhibits and discover the six core principles that Muhammad Ali embraced throughout his life and how they gave him the wherewithal to be the best athlete he could be, the strength and courage to stand up for what he believed, and the inspiration to reach people around the world and dedicate himself to helping others.
The Muhammad Ali Center welcomes tour groups and motor coaches of 20+ visitors.
Adult Group Tours, Motorcoaches & Family Reunions
- 20 person minimum
- 20 – 50 people: $12.00/person (ALL AGES)*
- 51 – 100 people: $11.00/person (ALL AGES)*
- 100+ people: $10.00/person (ALL AGES)*
- Must pay in one lump sum prior to, or day of, tour
- Must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance
- A 20% deposit is required for all weekend and after-hours tours
* Children 6 and under are free
*NEW* Accessing the Archives Tour Experience
The Education and Collections Departments of the Muhammad Ali Center have created a new guided experience geared toward an adult clientele. Accessing the Archives is a specialized presentation, created by the Collections Department, allowing access to permanent collections items that pertain to Muhammad Ali’s boxing career, his life, and his legacy, followed by a specialized guided tour of the permanent exhibits, led by the Education/Programming Department. This experience will be offered to groups on a limited basis, based on the availability of the departments, and will not exceed one tour a week.
Booking for 'Accessing the Archives' will begin in December and will be offered Tuesday-Friday. The experience will be $20 per person and will last around three hours. 'Accessing the Archives' will be available for no more than 50 guests at a time.
- 2 hours in length
- Offered Monday – Friday (upon staff and building availability)
- Now offering Sunday Tours from 12:00-3:00pm.
- Please inquire for pricing at email@example.com
- Curb-side drop off
- Free bus parking
- Complimentary admission for drivers and escorts
- FAM tours
- Pre-/post-hour visitation
- Itinerary planning assistance
On the Day of Your Visit
- Please remit payment on arrival
- Accepted forms of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and personal or company checks. Please make checks payable to Muhammad Ali Center
- Please unload visitors at the Group Entrance near our parking garage. Motor coach parking is free for the duration of your tour. A security officer will assist your driver(s) with parking.
- Please allow at least 90 minutes for the Visitor Experience
READY TO BOOK?
Fill out our Group Visit Interest Form.
Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 9:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. (Please note that group tours must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance.)
For more information, please contact our Tour Department at 502.992.5340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.