During our DEIA workshops, professionals will learn about the important role and responsibility their organization has in moving the needle toward equity and social change.
Participants can expect the following components:
- Introduction to Muhammad’s legacy and identification of important themes that guide DEIA work
- Centering work through a lens of exploration on systemic oppression
- Understanding the historical context and implications of systemic oppression through the lens of race
- Exploration of individual identities and how power and oppression exist within intersectionality
- Understanding how unconscious bias is formed and shapes our interactions
$1,000 for up to 40 participants